Packaging for product safety throughout the cold chain.
America’s Preferred Packaging is pleased to introduce Control Temp Packaging as an alternative to using Expanded Polystyrene, (Styrofoam).
It’s offered as Control Temp Classic or Blue.
The Benefits of Our Control Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- Superior insulation reduces product loss, extends shipping time, and allows for less coolant to be used!
- Over 90 Standard Sizes! Control Temp products are easy and inexpensive to customize!
- Offered in three thicknesses: 1”, 1.5”, and 2”
- Environmentally Friendly: Classic is easy to use and customers can feel confident when time to dispose of Classic that it is made of sustainable materials that can be recycled and will breakdown over time.
- Environmentally Friendly: Blue is easy to use and customers can feel confident when time to dispose of our packaging that it is made of sustainable materials that will biodegrade over time. Control Temp Blue is Blue for a Greener Earth.
- Easy to ship and store! All of our packaging arrives flat and can be stored flat until ready to use.
- Folds flat, ships flat and stores flat. Resulting in cost savings for you.
Our temperature sensitive packaging is perfect for life science manufacturing and specialty pharmacies, cell & gene therapies, and food industry.
Control Temp Classic
Control Temp Classic is composed of a corrugated shipping box and a two-piece insulated pad set. Control Temp Classic is the original packaging system made with Mylar plastic, and is effective for all types of temperature sensitive products.
APP is a disabled veteran-owned small business.